How to Spa & Spa Etiquette
Spa Etiquette & How to Spa:
- How to contact KAMA’A Spa in case of urgent or short notice:
- Call: +60-88-448098, +6-016-8109066
- Operating hours
- Daily from 10am-11pm (last booking at 9pm, guest still can enjoy for 2 hours treatment)
- Arrival or Check in and Pre-Treatment preparation
- Arrive at KAMA’A Spa approximately 15-20 minutes prior your booking time.
- Late arrival without advance notice, service time may be shortened, however we will try our best to serve you according to booked treatment.
- Please kindly present the confirmation letter or voucher to our receptionist upon arrival.
- Please kindly inform our receptionist if you may have any special or privileges discount prior the treatment.
- Your individual requirements as well as safety is our priority, pre-treatment procedures are needed, our receptionist will take some time to get information from guest such as medical history or precautions which may be affected by treatment, please make sure that all information are accurate.
- Give us approximately 5-15 minutes for room and products preparation (depends on chosen treatment)
- Change or amend of your reservation, please kindly notify us as soon as possible, new time arrangement are subjected to our availability only. If not, your reservation might be shorten according to time slot or availability.
- Late arrival without advance notice, we will try our best to keep your reservation as original. However, after 15 minutes of delay it will be automatically removed.
Cancellation & no show
- If cancellation may occur, we kindly ask you to notify us at least 6 hours or as soon as possible prior booking time via Email or Call. It’s highly appreciated for us to rearrange our time slot.
- No show, a charge of RM100 will be performed from your credit card per person.
Your safety, privacy, wellbeing and relaxation are our priority
- Prior the treatment or services, you are invited to fill in the registration and consultant form, kindly spend your time and give us all required information. PREGNANCY AND OTHER MEDICAL CONDITIONS must be notified to our receptionist so that we can recommend our best services to fulfill your requirements. Please kindly be informed that some medical conditions may not be advised to have spa treatment or massage.
- For your most enjoyable moment of treatments, we do recommend you to have your valuable accessories such as earring, necklace, bracelet, watch and other jewelry items kept in provided safe box or locker.
- For highest privacy and calm atmosphere for guests, please kindly refrain from telephone discussion or loud noises during treatment and in reception area.
- For the courtesy to our female therapists, kindly wear provided underwear during massage or spa treatment.
- Children above 10 years old are considered to receive some relaxing massage. However under parent’s permission and companion only.
- Kindly refrain from smoking in Spa areas unless in authorized zone.
- Payment policy:
- Payment is made before treatment.
Our spacious private treatment room;
- 6 private spa couple rooms
- 2 VIP spa couple rooms
- 2 private massage couple rooms
- Each treatment room has equipped with safe box for guest’s valuable belonging
- Retail spa products shop is available in the lobby
- Free Wi-Fi, Guest can enjoy free Wi-Fi in Kama’A Spa.
How to get to KAMA’A SPA
- As KAMA’A SPA is located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu city, the ways to go to KAMA’A SPA as follow;
- Get off at Asia City Complex, a few minutes walk from the ground floor.
- Taxi; UBER and Grab Taxi
- Kama’A Spa provides free transport pick-up service from within the city.